Briconord Group offers a wide range of products and accessories including more than 30,000 items in the areas of kitchens, floors and walls, interior joinery, home security, screws and fasteners, and building and furnishing hardware. Each of our five companies has its own areas of expertise and over time has built up a strong reputation with the major DIY and trade distributors. All our products are designed and developed in-house and respond to market developments and customer demands.
In a few words
The combination of our strengths, the alliance of our companies and our new Group identity allow us to continuously improve our impact on our markets. While expressing the identity of each of our brands, the Group conveys a dynamic common base that reinforces the confidence of our clients and prospects.
- 1930 >> Leo Nordlinger starts his veneer and edgebanding company
- 1950 >>The company is officially renamed Briconord with the main brand Nordlinger Pro
- 2011 >>Nordlinger family sells Briconord and its brands to Evolem
- 2015 >>Takeover by Christian Guillou, supported by Amundi and Société Générale
- 2019 >>Mac Lean Products joins the Briconord Group with a complementary product range
- 2020 >>Siparex and Initiative & Finance acquire a stake in the company to continue and accelerate growth
- 2021 >>Norail, Interges.com and EasyProtec join the Briconord Group
Solutions for all home improvement projects
To develop our products, we systematically carry out a market study with an analysis of the needs of professionals and individuals. We then carry out the design by our in-house design offices and the certification of the new products by relying on independent laboratories in order to obtain technical approvals before launching the production. We develop the packaging and the storage of the products in our warehouses, which are designed according to proven Lean Management methods. Our sales teams are in constant interaction with the DIY and trade chains in order to best meet their needs. Sales aids are available for the different product ranges to facilitate merchandising, shelf display, promotion and training.
A broad scope of action and a focus on the 360° customer experience reinforced by a strong digital presence.
A wide range of products sold throughout Europe.
Product and service innovations for each of our ranges.
SHARING and LEARNING
Know-how with ever more efficient and agile teams.
A quality employer brand for the well-being of employees.
Joint projects with passionate and expert teams.
Solutions for sustainable development.
Easily recyclable packaging for all our products.
FSC or PEFC certification for all wood-based products.